Review and discuss Alabama Crimson Tide football and Alabama Crimson Tide athletics.
Thursday, March 15, 2012
It's Spring Time in Tuscaloosa
The Alabama Crimson Tide recently hit the field again for the first time since being crowned National Champions. However, this time the Tide looks a little different, considering they lost a total of ten starters. However with one of the top recruiting classes in the country Nick Saban shouldn't have too much trouble filling those positions. This means Saban will have to do some moving around of players and it seems that he has already started doing that. One of the biggest moves is that of left tackle Barrett Jones to the center position. Jones has played the role of center before and Saban is confident that he will be able to do a really good job. Although this will be somewhat of a rebuilding year for the Tide, I am confident they will remain one of the most talented teams in the country. Saban himself has said that he was really pleased with the intensity of the first practice of the year and how well the guys were playing together. This is sure to be an exciting time for the Tide. I can't wait for the new season to begin. I always get my tickets for the Tide as early as possible and I always use BigWillTickets.com. Don't be left out! Roll Tide!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment